Who are we?
ALTIUS is one of the largest independent Belgian law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers and 35 employees. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through often-complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we focus on thinking creatively with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through careful listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear, straightforward answers.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing, Communication & Event Officer to join our Marketing, Communications & Business Development Team, which is composed of a Manager and a senior colleague.
What does a Junior Marketing, Communication & Event Officer do?
Together with the team, you translate the corporate marketing and communication strategy into creative and effective marketing projects, communications and events.
As a real “chameleon”, you love handling different topics:
- You organise events, seminars and webinars in collaboration with our external partners, such as catering services, venues, printing houses, travel agencies, etc.
- You handle the event communications in coordination with the partners of the department in question
- You design invitations, brochures, posters, flyers, etc. for both internal and external use while ensuring the consistent ‘look and feel’ of the company
- You use our CRM system ODOO to create, develop and send out newsletters and e-invites to clients and other third parties
- You maintain the content of our social media pages, our intranet and our website
- You create, develop and update documents for tendering purposes, such as lawyers’ biographies, fact sheets, etc.
- You are in charge of our submissions to legal directories
- You enhance our internal office communications and assist our HR Manager with the organisation and promotion of internal training sessions, personnel activities and student job fairs
Who are we looking for?
ALTIUS is looking for a sparkling personality who is bursting with creative energy and eager to organise original events that promote ALTIUS as a strong, capable and reliable brand:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing with a keen interest in Event Management
- You have at least 2 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a service-providing B2B environment
- You love organising events, seminars and webinars. You do this efficiently, have an eye for detail and respect deadlines
- You possess that unique combination of creativity, on the one hand, and efficient organisational skills on the other hand
- You are highly-proficient with using Social Media for B2B marketing and communication purposes
- You have experience with Adobe Indesign and a website Content Management System
- You are an excellent communicator in Dutch, English and French and have good written skills
- You are flexible, assertive and have a hands-on mentality and a pro-active spirit
What can we offer you?
- A position with lots of variety
- A working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Exciting projects
- A pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere
- A superb working location (the ‘Royal Dépôt’ building at Tour & Taxis)
- An attractive remuneration package