ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of some 65 lawyers and 30 employees. Established in Brussels, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their businesses, transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we think creatively together with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through carefully listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
We are currently looking for a junior associate to join our Dispute Resolution Team.
- You are a Belgian qualified Master in Law student and you achieved excellent grades during your academic studies.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Your level of French and English is suitable for daily use in a business environment. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- If you have worked or studied abroad we consider this to be an asset.
- You are a team player, highly motivated and internationally oriented and you combine a keen interest in dispute resolution with commercial awareness.
- An internationally oriented work environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You get the opportunity to work on challenging cases.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- Attractive financial compensation.