ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of some 65 lawyers and 30 employees. Established in Brussels, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their businesses, transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we think creatively together with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through carefully listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
We are currently looking for a junior profile to strenghten our dynamic ICT Law Team.
- You have 0 to 3 years of experience in ICT Law, ideally in a similar practice (a first rated Belgian or international law firm).
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Your level of French and English is suitable for daily use in a business environment. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are a team player, highly motivated, ambitious and internationally oriented and you combine a profound interest in ICT Law with commercial awareness.
- If you have experience (or a profound interest) in Commercial law, we consider this an advantage.
- If you have studied or worked abroad we consider this to be an asset.
- An internationally oriented work environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You get the opportunity to work on challenging (inter)national cases.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- You will become a member of the ‘ALTIUS Academy’, a high levelled and dynamic Learning & Development Program, tailor-made for lawyers.
- Very attractive financial compensation.