ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through often-complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we focus on thinking creatively with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through careful listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear, straightforward answers.
We are currently looking for a junior associate to join our Banking & Finance Law Team.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer who achieved excellent grades during his/her Master of Law studies. An additional Master in a relevant area is considered an advantage;
- A strong interest in Financial Regulatory matters would be an asset;
- You are a team player;
- You have excellent (written) communication and drafting skills as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- You have strong technical and analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- You are fluent in French or Dutch and in English. Your level of the other national language is appropriate for professional use. Any knowledge of an additional language is considered a plus.
- A working environment with multiple opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- An International clientele with interesting dossiers to handle.
- You will work with talented colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- A competitive and attractive package.