ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through often-complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we focus on thinking creatively with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through careful listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear, straightforward answers.
We are currently looking for an experienced associate to join our Banking & Finance team.
- You have 2 to 5 years of working experience in as a Banking & Finance Lawyer preferably in a law firm with an international clientele.
- Experience in Financial Regulatory matters would be an asset;
- You are a team player;
- You have good written communication and drafting skills; as well as the ability to demonstrate initiative and pro-activity;
- You have strong technical and analytical skills and a pragmatic approach;
- You are willing to participate actively in the development of the Banking & Finance department;
- You are fluent in French and English and your level of Dutch is suitable for professional use. Any knowledge of an additional language is considered a plus.
- A working environment with multiple opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- An International clientele with interesting dossiers to handle.
- You will work with talented colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- A competitive and attractive package.