ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of some 65 lawyers and 30 employees. Established in Brussels, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their businesses, transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we think creatively together with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through carefully listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
We are currently looking for an experienced associate with a solid knowledge of Real Estate Law and/or Public Law to join our Real Estate & Regulatory Law team.
- You have 3 to 5 years of experience in Real Estate and/or Public Law (public procurement, Council of State proceedings, etc.), ideally in a similar practice (a first rated Belgian or international law firm).
- You achieved excellent grades during your university studies. If you have worked or studied abroad we consider this to be an asset.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You are fluent in French. Your level of Dutch and English is suitable for daily use in a business environment. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are a team player, highly motivated, ambitious and internationally oriented and you combine a profound interest in Public and/or Real Estate Law with commercial awareness.
- A working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- Attractive financial compensation.