ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of some 65 lawyers and 30 employees. Established in Brussels, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their businesses, transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we think creatively together with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through carefully listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
We intend to expand our Corporate and M&A Team and as a result we are looking for an experienced associate to join our Corporate and M&A Team.
- You have 3 to 6 years of experience in Corporate and especially in M&A Law, ideally in a similar practice (a first rated Belgian or international law firm).
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Your level of French and English is suitable for daily use in a business environment. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are a team player, highly motivated, ambitious and internationally oriented and you combine a profound interest in Corporate and M&A Law with commercial awareness.
- If you have worked or studied abroad we consider this to be an asset.
- An internationally oriented work environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will have the opportunity to work on challenging cases.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- Attractive financial compensation.