ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through often complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we focus on thinking creatively together with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is, through careful listening and awareness, to turn strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
We are currently looking for an associate with a number of years of experience to strengthen our Intellectual Property & Life Sciences Law Team.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer who achieved good grades during your university studies.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in practicing Intellectual Property law and preferably also Life Sciences Law in an international operating law firm.
- You possess excellent writing skills.
- You have a native level of Dutch with fluency in English and (ideally) also in French. Knowledge of another language certainly is a plus.
- You ideally have had the experience of studying or working abroad.
- You are a team player, highly motivated and internationally oriented who combines a keen interest in IP matters with commercial awareness.
- An international working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- You will become part of a higly ranked IP Law team.
- A competitive and very attractive remunaration package.