ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
Our successful IP - Life Sciences Law Team, which annually leads the rankings in the most prominent legal directories and has won several international awards such as the 'Patent Firm of the Year Award' (IAM & WTR) in 2020, is looking for reinforcements!
We are currently looking for junior associates as well as associates with a number of years of experience to strengthen our IP - Life Sciences Law Team.
- You are a Belgian qualified lawyer who achieved excellent grades during your university studies.
- Regarding the experienced position: You have 3-5 years of experience in practicing Intellectual Property law, preferably handling Life Sciences dossiers for international clients (pharma, biotech, medical supplies, agri-food, etc). Experience or a profound knowledge and interest in the EU legal framework for regulated products in Life Sciences are considered a huge advantage.
- You have excellent writing skills.
- You have a native level of Dutch with fluency in English and preferably also in French. Knowledge of another language is a plus.
- You preferably have experience in working or studying abroad.
- You are a team player, highly motivated and internationally oriented who combines a keen interest in IP matters with commercial awareness.
- An internationally oriented work environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- The opportunity to work on challenging cases.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- An attractive financial compensation.