ALTIUS is one of the largest Belgian independent law firms, consisting of approximatively 65 lawyers and 30 employees. Established in Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve, we advise Belgian and international companies on the legal aspects of their transactions and disputes.
We help our clients navigate through often-complex legislation and regulatory environments and provide clear solutions to a wide range of legal issues. In addition to our specialist legal knowledge, we focus on thinking creatively together with our clients to offer tailor-made solutions. Our aim is to turn, through carefully listening and awareness, strategic questions into clear and straightforward answers.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic associate with a solid knowledge of Real Estate Law to join our Real Estate Law Team.
- You have 1 to 5 years of experience in Real Estate Law, ideally in a similar practice (a first rated Belgian or international law firm).
- You achieved excellent grades during your university studies. If you have worked or studied abroad we considered it to be an asset.
- You possess excellent writing skills.
- You are fluent in Dutch. Your level of English is suitable for daily use in a business environment. Knowledge of any other language is a plus.
- You are a team player, highly motivated, ambitious and internationally oriented and you combine a profound interest in Real Estate Law with commercial awareness.
- A working environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- You will work with talented and seasoned colleagues in a friendly, pleasant and collaborative atmosphere.
- Attractive financial compensation.