ALTIUS Academy is a substantive internal training programme offering you a supporting ‘roadmap to success’. The programme is designed to enhance your legal knowledge and to develop your soft skills. The courses are not only given for our lawyers but (often) also by our lawyers, so that everyone can benefit from each other’s knowledge and experience. Soft skill training sessions are given by external professionals. All courses are tailor-made according to level of experience and practice areas.
- ALTIUS Academy internal sessions: Each month a ‘hot’ legal topic is presented by an ALTIUS lawyer from a different practice. The aim is to enrich everyone’s cross-border legal knowledge and to stay up-to-date with the latest legal trends. All are welcome!
- Effective legal writing: The way we draft our advice and legal documents is part of our core activity. Client-friendly and concise language is essential. That is why we believe training in effective legal writing by professional coaches is important.
- English legal writing – summer course: This practical course is given to our junior associates and summer interns by our English-language reviewer.
- ALTIUS Academy +: For associates with 6 years of experience, we offer tailor-made group workshops (2 per year) around specific business-related topics. These workshops are given by professional coaches. But you are central in this journey, which is why we start with an ‘Insights’ workshop.
- ALTIUS Academy Excellence: For associates with 8 years of experience, we offer an individual coaching path spread out over 5 sessions with a professional coach to further deepen your professional and business development skills within ALTIUS. We also focus in-group on soft skills such as networking, feedback, time management and stress & work-life balance.
- ALTIUS Academy for staff: To further develop our professional staff’s soft skills, we organise workshops on stress-management, communications and leadership and other relevant topics.