- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 1 - Key takeaways from recent legal developments - 13/05/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 2 - Vie privée, télétravail, contrats électroniques : trois thèmes juridiques clés en ces temps de Covid-19’ / Privacy, telewerken, elektronische contracten: drie essentiële juridische thema's in deze Covid-19 tijden - 28/05/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 3- Tips & tricks for your website - 12/06/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 5 - Personal data breaches - 09/07/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 6 - Complaint handling and overview case law of the Belgian Data Protection Authority - 30/07/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 7 - Overview recent recommendations of the EDPB and the Belgian Data Protection Authority - 28/08/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 8- AI in the workplace - 17/09/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 9- Everything about FinTech - 03/12/2020
As the digitalisation of financial services (or ‘Fintech’) is a booming industry, traditional banks and finance players are faced with new challenges but also with opportunities for growth. But what is ‘Fintech’ exactly ? From payment services to cryptocurrencies … what else? Who are the actors and what is the legal framework they are faced with? Jonathan de Landsheere and Pierre Vanholsbeke will take you on a tour with some high-level information about this ever evolving topic.
When? On Thursday 3 december at 14:00!
This lunch debate will be held in Dutch & French
3 December 2020- register by clicking here.