That is why ALTIUS is launching a Digital Law Series to keep you updated about this fast-changing legal landscape.
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 1 - Key takeaways from recent legal developments - 13/05/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 2 - Vie privée, télétravail, contrats électroniques : trois thèmes juridiques clés en ces temps de Covid-19’ / Privacy, telewerken, elektronische contracten: drie essentiële juridische thema's in deze Covid-19 tijden - 28/05/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 3- Tips & tricks for your website - 12/06/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 5 - Personal data breaches - 09/07/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 6 - Complaint handling and overview case law of the Belgian Data Protection Authority - 30/07/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 7 - Overview recent recommendations of the EDPB and the Belgian Data Protection Authority - 28/08/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 8- AI in the workplace - 17/09/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 9- Everything about FinTech - 03/12/2020
- ALTIUS Digital Law Series 10 - Keeping up with GDPR - NEW DATE: 18/05/2021
The GDPR has been applicable since nearly 3 years and still raises many questions for businesses. To help you keeping up with the essential, our data protection team will hold dedicated webinars on a regular basis putting the spotlight on the new case law and guidance about the GDPR. Don’t miss this opportunity to keep a comprehensive view on the recent legal developments on this topic!
- 18 May 2021 at 14:00
- Speakers: Gerrit Vandendriessche and Louis-Dorsan Jolly
- Presentation will be in French and Dutch