- Life Sciences Session #1 - What's new in the parallel world of parallel trade? 24/11/2020
- Life Sciences Session #2 - Vaccine liability: what if vaccination goes wrong? 26/01/2021
- Life Sciences Session #3 - ‘Trop is te veel’ : what not to do in case of pricing of medicines? 23/03/2021
- Life Sciences Session #4 - How to optimise your regulatory exclusivity rights for pharmaceutical products? 25/05/2021
Please join us on 25 May 2021 from 13:30 to 14:30 for our fourth online Life Sciences Session focusing on regulatory exclusivity rights for pharmaceutical products, which will include data exclusivity, orphan exclusivity, SPCs and paediatric rewards.
The COVID-19 pandemic challenges companies and firms worldwide, and requires us all to adopt new proactive approaches. While COVID-19 prevents us from being together, our Life Sciences team is taking the initiative to offer you short, digestible and regular online Life Sciences Sessions.
In our upcoming fourth session, our experts, Kirian Claeyé and Laura Traest, will navigate the maze of regulatory exclusivity rights, update you on a number of significant recent developments, and discuss what is still to come. Specific topics will include:
- The SPC manufacturing waiver
- The CJEU’s latest case-law on SPC rights: Santen and Royalty Pharma
- The European Commission’s review of Orphan Exclusivity and Paediatric Extensions
- The General Court’s very recent Polpharma ruling on Data Exclusivity