WEBINAR | IP Update #5: How to deal with Intellectual Property Rights in the Workplace? | 28/10/21
Please join us on 28 October from 13:30 to 14:30 for our fifth IP(Up)Date, which will keep you up-to-date with the most important intellectual property developments in Belgium and Europe.
- Who owns the right to a creation or invention made by an employee?
- Is the employee entitled to any additional compensation for a creation or invention in the workplace?
- How can we contractually ensure a properly arranged transfer of IP rights?
To find out the answers to these questions and more, join Christophe Ronse, Kirian Claeyé and Isabelle Timmerman learn further about intellectual property rights in the workplace and how you or your company can take care of this vital issue during ALTIUS’s fifth IP(Up)Date.
This webinar will be in English and has been accredited with 1 point by the IBJ/IJE.
- IP Update #1 - What (not) to do in case of a saisie? - 17/12/2020
- IP Update #2 - 3D printing – Novel IP challenges - 25/02/2021
- IP Update #3 - Online IP infringements - 22/04/2021
- IP Update #4 - Trade Secrets – Be Aware and Be Prepared - 23/06/2021